The Salesian Youth Spirituality
1. SPIRITUALITY OF ORDINARY DAILY LIFE – Daily life inspired by Jesus of Nazareth is the setting in which the young person recognizes the presence of God who is at work, and lives out his personal realization of the fact.
2. SPIRITUALITY OF JOY AND OPTIMISM – Daily life is lived in joy and optimism, without prejudice to commitment and responsibility.
3. SPIRITUALITY OF FRIENDSHIP WITH THE LORD JESUS – Daily life is re-created by the Risen Christ who gives reasons for hope and leads to a life that finds its fullest sense in Him.
4. SPIRITUALITY OF COMMUNION IN THE CHURCH – Daily life is experienced in the Church, as the natural setting for growth in faith through the sacraments. In the Church we find Mary who precedes, accompanies and inspires.
5. SPIRITUALITY OF RESPONSIBLE SERVICE – Daily life is presented to the young as a setting for service, both ordinary and extraordinary.
To read the whole text: The Salesian Youth Spirituality