Carpe Diem for March: Save Water, Save Life and Save the World
It has the following contents:
- Save Water! Save Life! Save the World
- World Water Day: March 22, 2011
- International Decade for Action: “Water for Life 2005 – 2015”
- Water is essential for life
- Water and women
- Here are some shocking facts about water
- Young People’s role in saving water
- What can you do?
Carpe Diem is published by Don Bosco University. It is a collection of reflections on topics that are relevant to university students. Sr. Celine D’Cunha, FMA, Campus Minister of DBU is responsible for this publication.
To download the text: Save Water Carpe Diem March 2011