Carpe Diem for October: International Year of Youth
It has the following contents:
- Welcome to the International Year of Youth (IYY)
- Why an International Year of Youth?
- Logo design of IYY
- Theme of IYY: Dialogue and mutual understanding
- Slogan of IYY: Our Year, Our Voice
- Three key objectives of IYY
- Why the focus on young people?
- Youth Power in India
- Youth Power can transform India
- What can you do?
Carpe Diem is published by Don Bosco University. It is a collection of reflections on topics that are relevant to university students. Sr. Celine D’Cunha, FMA, Campus Minister of DBU is responsible for this publication.
To download the text: October 2010 Carpe Diem